Data residing within enterprise-enabled SaaS applications is not visible to an organization’s network perimeter. Aperture adds the ability to connect directly to sanctioned SaaS applications to provide data classification, sharing/permission visibility, and threat detection within the application. This yields unparalleled visibility, allowing organizations to inspect content for data-risk violations and control access to shared data via a contextual policy.
Aperture builds upon the existing SaaS visibility and granular control capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform provided through App-ID™ with detailed SaaS-based reporting and granular control of SaaS usage. Aperture adds visibility and control within SaaS applications and provides a full end-to-end security solution without any additional hardware, software or network changes required.
Key features of Aperture include:
• Complete visibility across all user, folder and file activity – Helps organizations transition from a position of speculation to one of knowing what is happening at any given point in time.
• Retroactive analysis and control of data and threat exposure – Enforcement dating back to the creation of the SaaS account itself.
• Deep content inspection and usage analytics – Quickly classify data and determine if there are any data risks or compliance-related policy violations.
• Granular, context-aware policy control – Drive the enforcement and quarantine of folders and data as soon as a violation occurs.
• Advanced threat protection – Block known malware, and identify and block unknown malware.
Palo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cyber security by protecting thousands of enterprise government and service provider networks from cyber threats. Unlike fragmented legacy products our security platform safely enables business operations and delivers protection based on what matters most in today’s dynamic computing environments: applications users and content
Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Director, Business Development